Welcome to SC Oral Surgery
Oral Surgery Encinitas, CA
Encinitas Oral Surgeon, Shama Currimbhoy, DDS, MS, practices a wide scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise and compassion for each of her patients.
Each patient is unique and as such deserves individualized time, treatment planning and care.
Dr. Currimbhoy has developed great relationships in North County with various dental providers involved in her patients’ care.
She believes communication and transparency is the key to comprehensive treatment.
Safe, Comfortable, and Compassionate Oral Surgery
As providers of the highest level of oral and maxillofacial surgery highly skilled and educated oral surgeon Dr. Currimbhoy is an expert in all aspects of wisdom teeth extractions, dental implant placement, bone grafting, and anesthesia. We provide optimal patient care with the utmost integrity.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Oral Surgeon Dr. Currimbhoy —
- President of the Board of Directors of the California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (CALAOMS)
- Delegate in the House of Delegates for the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Anesthesia-trained assistants and hospital privileges
- Experience and expertise in tooth removal with sedation/general anesthesia
- Safety — Up-to-date infection control procedures and protocols to ensure the safest treatment
- Advanced technology and treatment options for superior patient care
- Excellent communication with referrals, ensuring the best comprehensive care possible
Wisdom Teeth Removal
The ideal window for wisdom teeth removal is between the ages of 17-25—before the roots have fully developed and entwined themselves in the nerves located in the jawbone. Call us to schedule a consultation for your teenager today!
Ready To Schedule Your Appointment?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment!